Friday, February 20, 2009

Sweet Baby Boy {Orlando Newborn Photographer}

I posted some of these a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to share some more with you. This little boy was so sweet and sleepy. I fell in love with this family!

I LOVE this first picture. I was testing the light in their room and their older son was playing shy. He peaked around his mom and this is what I caught...

Photobucket

He warmed up to me after that :)

Photobucket

Here is his sweet baby brother....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can you tell this is the way he was inside the womb?

Photobucket

Here he is with his beautiful mamma (that didn't look like she just had a baby!)

Photobucket

Another picture of the brothers...

Photobucket

Baby and daddy...

Photobucket

Sweet family...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am LOVING this little hat! It was actully Dylan's when he was a baby and I recently found it. It is so cute in pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And one of the whole family...love this...its so unposed and natural, just the way I like it :)

Photobucket

Til next time...
Kristin

1 comment:

Mary Marantz said...

these are adorable! I LOVE the hat!

 
weddings photographer