Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sweet Nicolas

First...sorry I have been MIA. I have been so busy and I got another cyst under my arm that I had to have surgery on again. Luckily, this one didn't put me out of commission as long as the last one. I promise to be better :) I have a ton of shoots to post! I have had a boom of maternity and newborn clients.

On to Nicky...the first time I shot him, he was 1 and did not want to sit still. Now at the big age of 2 1/2 he was an absolute pleasure to shoot! He was so good for me! Here are some of my favorites.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So CUTE!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

His mom, who also happens to be the best hairdresser in Orlando, thinks she looks bad in the pictures...can you believe that? I think she looks absolutely gorgeous!

I will be announcing a mini-session tomorrow on the blog! E-mail me if you are interested!!

Til next time...
Kristin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Georgeous family! What a cute little boy! You did a really great job, Kristin! - Jade

 
weddings photographer