Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Marisa {Orlando Maternity Photographer}

Marisa has been one of my friends since third grade! She is expecting a little girl in July and we are all anxiously awaiting her arrival! Marisa wanted something extra special for her maternity photos so we spent the whole day in St. Augustine. I had so much fun and LOVED shooting there!!! It was so much fun shooting in a new place...so refreshing! Here are some of my favorites!

This was literally the first image I took..I knew it was going to be a great shoot!

Photobucket

Hello yummy light!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Loved these stairs!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I made her stand under this sign...no vacancy...in her belly, get it? haha!

Photobucket

So many cool places to shoot around town....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I loved this little alley...it had such pretty light!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't she so gorgeous?? Absolutely glowing!!

Photobucket

At the end, we went down to the beach for a couple more pictures..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tiny little baby bump...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't know why...but I just love this picture!

Photobucket

Til next time...
Kristin

4 comments:

Becky M. said...

Fantastic photographs of Marisa! She looks lovely.

Dodie Nassis Hibbs said...

I saw these on Marisa's page.....they are beautiful

Marisa Natale said...

Thank you so much for taking my pictures! You really did an excellent job! I've gotten SO many compliments on the pictures! You really have an amazing gift!

beefly said...

Oh oh oh! Marisa is stunning! Fantastic work, Kristin! The next time we do photos I'd like to do them in St Augustine too. :-D So much character. XO Brandy F

 
weddings photographer