Thursday, May 28, 2009

Gina and Doug Engagement {Orlando Wedding Photographer}

I know I always say this but I am so sorry for being MIA. I just don't know where the time is going. May, for some reason, is always super busy.

Ok, I am ready to make my big announcement!! A lot of us have been hit really hard by this economy including our family. Most of you know that my husband owns a land surveying company. Well, developers are not developing land and that leaves Charlie without much work. So, Charlie is taking a job in Alaska (yes, he got the job!!!!! for all of you patiently waiting for news). He is leaving in approximately two weeks. I will not be going with him and will be staying here to hold down the fort. I know it's going to be hard to basically be a single mom, but we have to do what we have to do in these hard times. It isn't too bad though because he will be working for 5-6 week increments and then get 2 weeks off. What does that mean for all of you? Well, pretty much nothing except my availability will be more limited. I just ask to please contact me well in advance of the date you want to do your photoshoot so that I can plan accordingly with babysitters, ect. So that's my big news...I know you were all holding your breath waiting to hear ;)

Ok, onto the pictures! I am shooting this gorgeous couples' wedding THIS Saturday!!! I am so excited and a little nervous. I will definitely blog the images next week. It is going to be so gorgeous! I can't wait.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Doug's son Trey came along to join in the fun...he is so handsome!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gina is going to make such a gorgeous bride!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can't wait for Saturday guys!

Til next time...
Kristin

No comments:

 
weddings photographer